Free shipping and free returns local_shipping

The Cashmere Silk Polo Shirt

cashmere silk polo shirt

Cashmere and silk are two extremely fine textile fibers that, mixed together, create luxurious, resistant and high quality garments.
One of our timeless garments is made of cashmere and silk: the Cashmere Silk Polo Shirt.
The properties of this two natural yarns give important characteristics to the product: cashmere, which makes up 70% of the yarn, gives softness and lightness and silk, which makes up the remaining 30%, gives shine and strength.
This perfect mix makes the garment precious, light and comfortable, maintains the body temperature thanks to the insulating properties of the two yarns.
Cashmere Silk Polo Shirt replaces the shirt and becomes a versatile garment which can be used in every season of the year: on cool summer evenings because it maintains the temperature and facilitates the transpiration of the skin and during winter under shawl cardigans or tailor-made jackets.
Like every iconic Cains Moore garment, our Cashmere Silk Polo Shirt is also versatile in terms of occasion of use: it can be worn with an elegant jacket in a formal context, but also with a pair of jeans for a casual and sportwear style.

Published:
Whatsapp
Informative

We and selected third parties use cookies or similar technologies for technical purposes and, with your consent, also for other purposes as specified in the cookie policy. If you close this banner by ticking or clicking on "Decline", only technical cookies will be used. If you want to select the cookies to be installed, click on "Customize". If you prefer, you can consent to the use of all cookies, including those other than technical, by clicking on "Accept all". You can change your choice at any time.